Monday, July 26, 2010

New Room
























































as you can tell by the title I got a new room well not a new new room it is actually my room but it is painted and my mom and dad move furniture and it is fantastic my mom got curtains that mach the bed spred that grandma and aunt stacey got for my birthday. (Thank you) I love my room. for about 1/2 a year now I have been trying to make it my own and now it is. Kara keeps saying that my room is better, but it is just newer and older she has a Pairis themed room. so now we are going to move her stuff around and put our fish tank in my room with all the arangments going on. I love my new ipod.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! We miss you!!

Maddie said...

I agree with Stacey! It looks great!!

JH said...

Love the new look. Especially that black strip around the room. Looks great!! Grandpa