Friday, June 4, 2010

SUMMER VACATION!!

I can't believe it I'm going into 6th grade! I'm now one of the BIG dogs in Collin Powell Intermediate.
Today was my awrd cerimoney and I only got #2 awards, but that just means I am avrage. I did get a DRAMA citicenship award and a A-B honor roll medal. That means that I have 3 medals. My X-boyfriend got ALMOT ALL THE AWARDS!! That ticked me off. I said good bye to the best music teacher I have ever had. Before I move on I must say that my play of MRS.NELSON IS MISSING! was fantasic.
Over the summer I am going to stay for 3 weeks over @ G-pa andG-ma's house.I hope to go to a acting or dance camp for a week or so.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Love you! Can't wait to see you!

JH said...

Oh no!!! At my house. That means that Grandpa has to take orders from three females. Can't wait to see my granddaughters. Enjoy summer. Love ya, Grandpa.